Greenrich - Luxpower 5kw
- COMUNICATION WITH LUX POWER INVERTER (SNA 5000 WPV)
- Connect the battery terminals securely from your batteries to the inverter. Positive (+) from your battery to positive (+) terminal on your inverter, negative (-) from your battery to negative terminal (-) on your inverter.
- If you are using 2 or more batteries connect the positive (+) of the first battery to the positive (+) of the next battery, similarly, connect the negative (-) of the first battery to the negative (-) of the second battery. When connecting your battery to the inverter connect your red (+) cable to the positive terminal of the first battery and your black (-) cable to the negative terminal of your last battery. Remember to connect the communication cable between your batteries.
For communication between inverter and battery BMS see below cable configuration.
- For CAN communication use pin 3 and 4
Connect the communication cable on the CAN PORT on the battery (CAN port next to RS485 PORT) to the inverters CAN/RS485 port.
LCD SETTING ON THE INVERTER
- First turn on the battery and do all settings on the inverter BEFORE switching on AC INPUT and PV INPUT .
- On the inverter press and hold the ENTER button until a 2-digit number on the bottom left starts flashing. Once flashing use the UP or DOWN arrows to go through the settings. For battery set up go to setting 03.
- Set the battery type as “Li” in setting 03. After selecting LI press ENTER button and You will be directed to battery brand setting which you will be required to input the communication protocol. Enter protocol 2 then press ENTER your inverter will switch OFF and back ON.
- To verify that your inverter is communicating with your battery, on your inverter the battery icon will fill up according to the battery SOC.