Dyness 3.55Kwh Lithium-Ion Phosphate Battery
Have a question?
Availability: Sold out
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Home page
Dyness is an up and coming lithium batteries’ manufacturers from Yangzhou/Jiangsu Province in China. Dyness boasts a professional products’ development team with vast experience and track record within the industry. Dyness has recently established a base in South Africa and have supplied a large number of batteries, for various energy storage applications, across the country.
- Capacity – 3.55Kwh / 75Ah / 48V
- More than 6000 cycles (at 25c) with 80% DoD.
- Up to a 10 years warranty (TC’s apply).
- Modular design for system scalability.
- Compatible with many of South Africa’s popular Hybrid inverters’ brands.
- Built in BMS that protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
- Compact design.